JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2016

This is killing me, I can't believe you guys aren't buying some of these leftovers. I mean looney tunes for $799 Thats crazy. Try to get a frag from WWC.

I want to buy it but I already have one.

And some of these monti's !!!!
 
Interested in the gaudy green. Any chance you have a colony shot?
 
Thanks. I went ahead and bought it before I saw that pic. I'm glad I did! I'll be curious to see what kind of grower it is.
 
If we purchase a frag now off the site can you add to same shipment of what was purchased last night? Thx
 
FT Jerry Garcia Acro $199
BUY NOW
LS_0186_zpsyamqff8o.jpg
FOX_0273_zpssq3fg6t5.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow,a local grow coral from the fish2morrow guys!
 
Dang why is noone snagging that Pyscho favia?? I just paid full price a week ago.. The thing is insane..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new