JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2016

This is killing me, I can't believe you guys aren't buying some of these leftovers. I mean looney tunes for $799 Thats crazy. Try to get a frag from WWC.

I want to buy it but I already have one.

And some of these monti's !!!!
 
Interested in the gaudy green. Any chance you have a colony shot?
 
Thanks. I went ahead and bought it before I saw that pic. I'm glad I did! I'll be curious to see what kind of grower it is.
 
If we purchase a frag now off the site can you add to same shipment of what was purchased last night? Thx
 
FT Jerry Garcia Acro $199
BUY NOW
LS_0186_zpsyamqff8o.jpg
FOX_0273_zpssq3fg6t5.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow,a local grow coral from the fish2morrow guys!
 
Dang why is noone snagging that Pyscho favia?? I just paid full price a week ago.. The thing is insane..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new