JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2017

JF The Girl Nextdoor
 
Ideas from the hubby!
JF Grapes of wrath
JF Tower of Power
JF Man'o'war
JF Atomic Slushie
JF Buxom Broad
 
Dang I ran out of time lol[emoji16][emoji16]
 
So many great names! I'm almost done choosing the winner! Just to be fair to everyone I'm choosing between the facebook and r2r posts.
 
mups-8.jpg

JF KAMIKAZE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new