JF SPRING LIVE SALE 2017

Do yourself (and us) a favor and read the 1st page. Everything you need to know is right there.
Do yourself a favor and leave ignorant comments to yourself. I didnt ask how it works. Was just stating I have never done one and didn't know how it works. Because I have never participated. I DID read the very first page.
 
JK Pink Grapefruit
JK Laffy Taffy
JF Strawberry Banana
JF Raspberry Lemonade
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new