JF SPRING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Olefreebe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sure! Just look at my tank in the link. That’s before and after a live sale :)
Be prepared to spend hundreds (if not thousands)
Nice haul! How are they now? Was it a Jason Fox sale? I can tell from your page that you got quite a lot at one time. How did you feel about the prices of the sale versus the standard retail price? How was the availability? Like did you try to purchase some things that other people beat you too and is that a common occurrence?

Olefreebe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on the vendor the experience can be different (just look at the chaos of a WWC sale) For JF expect it to be busy and for things to sell quickly. If you aren’t familiar with the format here are somethings I recommend up front.
- Watch the thread
- Refresh often, F5 will become your friend
- Setup and account on JF prior to the sale
- Purchase a shipping module prior to the sale
- Save your payment info for quick checkout
- JF will typically post an image/link here though I’ve found that you can refresh the site and see the new Items there as well.
- READ ALL of the vendor rules at the top of this thread.

- You can’t hold things in your cart, you’ll need to purchase it immediately.

- First to checkout will win the piece.

$5, $10, $20 dollar pieces will go quickly if you win one you’ll be one of the lucky few. Really anything under $60 goes quickly in these sales.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have specific questions. Have fun and good luck scoring on some amazing looking corals!
Thank you very much. Very useful information for anyone to have.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF KING MIDAS
CJ1_3579.jpg

JF CROCODILDE HUNTER FAVIA
winterls-404.JPG

JF JOLT
JFOX_0001-2_1024x1024@2x.jpg

JF FRANKIES NEOPHOBIA
FOX_0962.jpg

JF BLOW TORCH
CJ1_9697_4c2b667e-321d-4d82-bc13-60161776b09d.jpg

JASON FOX FIREWEED MILLI
CJ1_9777.jpg

JF HOT PERSUIT TENIUS
IMG_0486.JPG

Last edited:

ultimac68

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be things on sale or is it just your regular prices but online? Will there be any giveaways or super great prices? Also at what frequency will you be posting corals?

cjgibson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He said every 2 minutes something would be posted i think.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be things on sale or is it just your regular prices but online? Will there be any giveaways or super great prices? Also at what frequency will you be posting corals?

All live sale frags are on sale. we will post it every min. or two. rules and regulations are on the top post. thanks -may

VA5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any advice or could give me some expectations from what it's like attending the sell?
It’s a lot of refreshing. I’ve bought from almost everyone and JF’s corals tend to be at the top of the list in quality and growth (in my tank at least)
Decide what you need. All his stuff is frags NOT colonies. If your looking to add a few pieces (5 or more) it’s worth it factoring in the shipping
JF tends to post a lot of acros, monti’s and Zoe’s.
I’d create an account and load all info. Corals goreal quick once posted. It is something that will require you being in front of your computer for awhile so if you have plans it can be hard to do.
Hope this helps.
PS if you are like me and like plating monti’s he defiantly caries the most of those compared to other vendors

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a lot of refreshing. I’ve bought from almost everyone and JF’s corals tend to be at the top of the list in quality and growth (in my tank at least)
Decide what you need. All his stuff is frags NOT colonies. If your looking to add a few pieces (5 or more) it’s worth it factoring in the shipping
JF tends to post a lot of acros, monti’s and Zoe’s.
I’d create an account and load all info. Corals goreal quick once posted. It is something that will require you being in front of your computer for awhile so if you have plans it can be hard to do.
Hope this helps.
PS if you are like me and like plating monti’s he defiantly caries the most of those compared to other vendors
Have to agree. Great shipping, Healthy Corals WYSIWYG I guess im going to be sucked into this live sale as well. LOL

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back