JF SPRING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Central would be "before" eastern on a clock, ie: 3pm EST and 2pm CST is "before" so the sale would end "earlier" if it were midnight CST.
Earlier in the day, yes. But not earlier time wise. It'd be earlier on east coast compared to central because we've already done the hour you're experiencing now.
Image result for is central time one hour behind eastern time
This time zone is called Central Standard Time (CST) during standard time (Winter). ... In the United States and Canada, this time zone is often just called Central Time(CT). The zone is one hour ahead of the Mountain TimeZone and one hour behind the Eastern Time Zone.

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the time they’re checking to make sure all the corals were posted that were done by the robot.
I was referring to military time. No worries.
lol, im the robot ;-) sorry for the delay. we were checking to make sure we didnt miss anything. Thanks for sticking around!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, im the robot ;-) sorry for the delay. we were checking to make sure we didnt miss anything. Thanks for sticking around!
Thought so, but didn’t want to expose you in case Arnold Schwarzenegger was looking. Good job today, take care

The0wn4g3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earlier in the day, yes. But not earlier time wise. It'd be earlier on east coast compared to central because we've already done the hour you're experiencing now.
Image result for is central time one hour behind eastern time
This time zone is called Central Standard Time (CST) during standard time (Winter). ... In the United States and Canada, this time zone is often just called Central Time(CT). The zone is one hour ahead of the Mountain TimeZone and one hour behind the Eastern Time Zone.

Earlier in the day but not earlier time wise? Lol ok.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back