JF SPRING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michiganphil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for a great live sale! I'm looking forward to getting in the coral I purchased, have a great night everyone!

Matt_Mc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, We are done. Thank you all for another awesome live sale. we have posted over 700 corals and finished early. we will put all wysiwyg frags for 20% off in a few minutes, if you want to add to your order. thanks -jason , may and GBH designs. be safe always. have a good night
I was unable to purchase my shipping. whats the best way to be charged for shipping?

JWJTide

Acans anyone????
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, We are done. Thank you all for another awesome live sale. we have posted over 700 corals and finished early. we will put all wysiwyg frags for 20% off in a few minutes, if you want to add to your order. thanks -jason , may and GBH designs. be safe always. have a good night
Thanks Jason! Look forward to receiving my winnings! Thanks for all the hard work

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I luv the stuff that JF sells. But the prices weren't anything spectacular. One could have done, for the most part, the same price without a "live sales" event. Hope u feel good about what u got.:)

The0wn4g3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What should be do if we never got a "shipping date" option?

The0wn4g3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Central time zone would be after eastern, someone was referring to Atlantic time being midnight already.

Central would be "before" eastern on a clock, ie: 3pm EST and 2pm CST is "before" so the sale would end "earlier" if it were midnight CST.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back