JF SPRING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

im to slow how can you get to refresh
I dont refresh on reef2reef I have the URL from the last frag posted on JF website and if you notice the URL increases by 1 for every new frag. So just keep copy and pasting the full URL from previous and add 1 the last digit. i.e. 5029 would change to 5030. I have to get a frag still, but I think many folks are using this method to bypass the lag on reef2reef website.
 
keyboard.gif
 
I dont refresh on reef2reef I have the URL from the last frag posted on JF website and if you notice the URL increases by 1 for every new frag. So just keep copy and pasting the full URL from previous and add 1 the last digit. i.e. 5029 would change to 5030. I have to get a frag still, but I think many folks are using this method to bypass the lag on reef2reef website.
LOL - so that's how everyone cheats the system
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new