Jkr rainbow Acro placement.

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2016
Messages
6,362
Reaction score
20,892
Location
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to pick up a frag of this today. For anyone who has this frag where do you have it placed? Thanks
 
6 bulb ATI. The lights are about 9" off water. Thanks I will put it half way up the rock.
 
@bubbaque

How did this piece do for you and where did you end up keeping it? Mine is regaining color from a swing in my holding tank. Currently low but I'm tempted to move it up
 
@bubbaque

How did this piece do for you and where did you end up keeping it? Mine is regaining color from a swing in my holding tank. Currently low but I'm tempted to move it up
Mine got better color with more par. Once you feel it’s healthy I’d move it up.
 
Got a pic of your colony? Pretty old thread, I'd hope it's bigger than a nub :D
I have two of them. One in my display that gets less par and one that is getting hammered with par in my frag tank.

display
JKR Rainbow colony November 1.jpg


Frag tank
JKR Rainbow frag tank Jan 8th.jpg
 
I have two of them. One in my display that gets less par and one that is getting hammered with par in my frag tank.

display
JKR Rainbow colony November 1.jpg


Frag tank
JKR Rainbow frag tank Jan 8th.jpg
What is the piece in the bottom right display picture. Yellow tips with a pinkish body? Great contrast and structure on that piece.
 
What is the piece in the bottom right display picture. Yellow tips with a pinkish body? Great contrast and structure on that piece.
TCK new dragon. The body is suppose to be more red but it’s in a low par area.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new