JKR Rainbow and TGC surprise attack.

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEFRIED!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

REEFRIED!

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2022
Messages
623
Reaction score
553
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these two corals the same. I have both, my JKR rainbow is small and not colored up at the moment, but when googling both they look awfully similar.
 
Here are two pics.

I believe both are from R2R. I apologize for using someone else’s images without permission
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7699.jpeg
    IMG_7699.jpeg
    781.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7698.jpeg
    IMG_7698.jpeg
    840.9 KB · Views: 117
Like I said, similar but different. I’ve grown out both to large colony size and can say from first hand experience.
thank you. I will wait and see which one turns out better. They definitely look similar so far, but I am leaning towards keeping the surprise attack.

Having two very similar acros in my tank does not interest me, especially with all the choices out there. Funny thing I also have the vivid rainbow which looks similar to these two! However it doesn’t have orange polyps and is more brown. That one will be going also!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new