JmmJ's OneTwenty mixed tank

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
459
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,

This is my upgrade tank from a 60gal rimless tank to a 120gal rimless. Got everything ready to make a switch over...just waiting on a warmer day to do it.

This is my current tank, everything will be switching over to the 120.
A032720C-87BE-4D77-9864-62B418A9E96F_zpscmrxdlys.jpg

6E15F997-16BE-428F-B8E3-11D4BA517B32_zpsk5thjcxf.jpg


I will be keeping the same scrapes structures to the new tank.

And here is the big brother.
158532DF-F321-4A88-B98F-80138800A030_zpsj7awuvvu.jpg


My 60 was powered by 8 bulbs ATI dimmable but I'm switching it up. Gonna do a Tek 6 bulbs with added on diy cree LEDs and a reef brite.
5DC4A607-6671-409F-BAE0-15A656519777_zpsfqdinmez.jpg


All of my sump and mechanic filtrations will be the same.

I will update more as come.
 
Can't wait!
 
Very nice .. did you have a pic of hte rock work before corals were placed ? :) did you build it urself ?
 
THAT IS LOOKING PRETTY dang GOOD...THE AQUASCAPING IS OUTSTANDING
 
Thank you everyone for a nice comments.

I finally made a switch to the 120 from my 60...only took around two hours but the clean up part is no mercy lol.

Was tinkering around the scapes and end up with this one. Let me know what you think :)

126AF78B-6E2C-4E5F-A71F-A235B0FCE63D_zps9frk5284.jpg
 
Thank you everyone for a nice comments.

I finally made a switch to the 120 from my 60...only took around two hours but the clean up part is no mercy lol.

Was tinkering around the scapes and end up with this one. Let me know what you think :)

126AF78B-6E2C-4E5F-A71F-A235B0FCE63D_zps9frk5284.jpg
THATS A VERY NICE LOOK..UNCLUTTERED
 
I seriously love it!

Thank you everyone for a nice comments.

I finally made a switch to the 120 from my 60...only took around two hours but the clean up part is no mercy lol.

Was tinkering around the scapes and end up with this one. Let me know what you think :)

126AF78B-6E2C-4E5F-A71F-A235B0FCE63D_zps9frk5284.jpg
 
Got sometime to work on tank tonight so took a few pics afterward.

8D915155-28E6-4872-8401-BD4AD6F86C46_zpsuzqqm7c6.jpg


Love side viewing.
8D141B4D-3DB4-4C4E-A6A2-4767DA97E4D4_zpsibbaowqu.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new