• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe knows reef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Mlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
those of you that have used joe knows reefs as a coral source I recommend not using him. I placed an order in August and through dozens of messenger joe promised to send my nearly $400 order. It was never sent. He ghosted me. I was nothing but polite. I found a coworker online of his and his coworker sent eme the refund after a month and a half and then 1 weeks later the return got pulled. I have since started a dispute with my bank. From what I read of reef2reef this happened to others as well. I used to go to his store when I was local and continued to go to his website yo get corals after moving. Idk what happened but he shut everything down including his website. It quite the crap. I have been in cancer treatment for 2 years and my reef tank makes me happy and all he caused was crap and frustration with zero explanation. Soyall beware of him if he brings his stuff back online, he's stolen from dozens of people according to reef 2 reef.

Reactions: IKD
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back