Joe knows reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mlu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mlu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Waynesboro
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
those of you that have used joe knows reefs as a coral source I recommend not using him. I placed an order in August and through dozens of messenger joe promised to send my nearly $400 order. It was never sent. He ghosted me. I was nothing but polite. I found a coworker online of his and his coworker sent eme the refund after a month and a half and then 1 weeks later the return got pulled. I have since started a dispute with my bank. From what I read of reef2reef this happened to others as well. I used to go to his store when I was local and continued to go to his website yo get corals after moving. Idk what happened but he shut everything down including his website. It quite the crap. I have been in cancer treatment for 2 years and my reef tank makes me happy and all he caused was crap and frustration with zero explanation. Soyall beware of him if he brings his stuff back online, he's stolen from dozens of people according to reef 2 reef.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IKD
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new