• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe Knows Reefs feedback!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! Just wanted to do a quick feedback, for my order from @Joe Knows Reefs.

---

Joe's summer live sale was actually my first live sale ever! And to be honest, I very much enjoyed it.

It was fun, easy to use, and friendly. I even won a $50 gift card, just for posting on his thread!

Not only did Joe have great deals, but he also had great packing. I just couldn't get over how well he packed my box:

• 1in foam on all 4 sides
  • 2x ice packs
  • brown paper inside
  • HEATED SHRINKED bags. This really impressed me. The corals were double bagged, and those bagged were heat shrunk! No way was one of those bags popping!
  • Cups for the frags - the frag plugs were stuck in small cups, with a hole in the bottom. This insured that it would constantly hit the bag while it was shipping.
  • Candy (Lol, yes, candy! Sweetish fish and Sour Patch Kids;Woot)
  • Note - explaining how much he appreciated my purchase and if I had any issues, to contact him.
  • Seachem Reef Fuel! - Now I know not everybody got this, but I did! I think it was the first 70 to order. Thank you Joe!
-----

Overall, I would give my experience with Joe a 10/10.

Thank you again!!!!

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! Just wanted to do a quick feedback, for my order from @Joe Knows Reefs.

---

Joe's summer live sale was actually my first live sale ever! And to be honest, I very much enjoyed it.

It was fun, easy to use, and friendly. I even won a $50 gift card, just for posting on his thread!

Not only did Joe have great deals, but he also had great packing. I just couldn't get over how well he packed my box:

• 1in foam on all 4 sides
  • 2x ice packs
  • brown paper inside
  • HEATED SHRINKED bags. This really impressed me. The corals were double bagged, and those bagged were heat shrunk! No way was one of those bags poppings
Thank you very much @James_O ! We greatly appreciate your business and I am glad your first Live Sale and online purchase was a pleasant experience. Should you ever need help or in the market for new corals, please feel free to reach out!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back