• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe knows reefs hooked me up cause I can't go to MACNA! Best shipper out there

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm bummed because of all the talk of MACNA this week and I can't go! So joe hooked me up big time, were talkin Christmas in August! I've been buying from joe since I first got in the hobby a few years ago, and he really is a great guy with amazing corals. Here lately joe and I have been doing a lot of trading. I gotta say, I think I came out a head. I'll have some pics up later tonight as everything settles in. However I've got a video and a couple pics to share of the packing and unboxing, just to show everyone what to expect, and to settle for nothing less!

Unboxing

IMG_0372_zps2159efe8.mp4 Video by k2parkstar | Photobucket

Everything was packed individually, which is a must! Then double bagged. On top of that each coral is safely nestled in its own protective cup for safe travels, and held in place with rubber bands. Everything came in healthy and happy. I've never seen acans open and puffy while in the shipping bag!

We have some truly fantastic vendors on reef2reef and I hope they all see this and use this practice when shipping their corals. It is greatly appreciated!

More photos

[/URL

[URL=http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/k2parkstar/media/tank/image_zps864895fe.jpg.html]

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Joe is definitely a great guy to deal with! Top notch stuff and excellent service!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One last thing I forgot to mention, 100% pest free. After I dipped these corals, nothing was left in the water. I look at ever frag under a magnifying glass, and the water to see if any pest remain or have fallen off. Nothing is on joes frags!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back