• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals Anonymous not responding to emails

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Hotelbravo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 gigantea carpet anemone from Corals Anonymous.
Both came in very rough, milky water, turning inside out. I recieved the package at the door and opening the box immediately videoing the entire unboxing and showing each bag and the condition of the anemones.

I emailed them within 10 minutes of delivery about the anemones.

Even though they looked really rough i tried to acclimate them the best i could despite there being a significant salinity difference in the bag which forced me to keep them in the bag water while i brought the salinity up to my tanks parameters.

Both ended up melting away and dissentegrating.

Important note: i ordered 2 purpleish blue gig with green highlights and neither of the 2 anemones in the bag resembled the one i ordered.

It has been 4 days and no response from the 3 emails i have sent them. I replied to a comment here on R2R, and replied to their facebook add showing that specific anemone and recieved nothing back from them.

Has anyone had this experience yet? I am considering contacting my bank and having them reimburse me, something i have never had to do in 10 years in this hobby buying online and something thought i would never have to do.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back