Corals Anonymous not responding to emails

Hotelbravo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2016
Messages
268
Reaction score
136
Location
36022
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
I bought 2 gigantea carpet anemone from Corals Anonymous.
Both came in very rough, milky water, turning inside out. I recieved the package at the door and opening the box immediately videoing the entire unboxing and showing each bag and the condition of the anemones.

I emailed them within 10 minutes of delivery about the anemones.

Even though they looked really rough i tried to acclimate them the best i could despite there being a significant salinity difference in the bag which forced me to keep them in the bag water while i brought the salinity up to my tanks parameters.

Both ended up melting away and dissentegrating.

Important note: i ordered 2 purpleish blue gig with green highlights and neither of the 2 anemones in the bag resembled the one i ordered.

It has been 4 days and no response from the 3 emails i have sent them. I replied to a comment here on R2R, and replied to their facebook add showing that specific anemone and recieved nothing back from them.

Has anyone had this experience yet? I am considering contacting my bank and having them reimburse me, something i have never had to do in 10 years in this hobby buying online and something thought i would never have to do.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new