Joe Knows Reefs is wonderful

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
3,278
Location
San Fernando Valley, CA
Found a hard to find hallucination favia at Joe Knows Reef. Came colored up spectacularly. Well packaged. Great communication and great price. I am really pleased with transaction
 
I bought some orange and darth maul palys from him a while back. They showed up and are multiplying very well for me.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new