Joe Knows Reefs Live Sale Feedback

BlindGirlReefing

I can see, but I can't. It's complicated.
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
480
Reaction score
2,458
Location
Roan Mountain TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Received my corals very quickly and they were absolutely the best packaged corals I have ever purchased! They are looking gorgeous in the tank. Many thanks to @Joe Knows Reefs.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new