Joe Knows Reefs

  • Thread starter Thread starter tj51
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tj51

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
398
Reaction score
2
IMO the measure of a good dealer is how they handle conflicts. I had a minor one which I probably blew into a major one; however, Joe handled it as one affiliated with this great site would expect and I want to personally give a thumbs up on his patience, and how he resolved this issue. And BTW the stuff I got from him in the sale is insanely sick! Now if I could just get the dang My Clementines to show themselves.....
 
got the lost and replacement coral and a few extra goodies, Joe's da man. BIG thumbs up!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new