Joe's SPS collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe462
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Sweet Reef Corals
cc kombucha
my current mini colony (very mini) grown from a frag off my display colony which i lost
IMG_0213.JPG

old display colony
kom6.jpg
Very nice Joe. Much more attractive than the pics you see when you Google it.

After really getting a good look of mine tonight, I guess it is pretty similar to yours. I’ve just never noticed the brightly colored polyps til now…
A470C9EE-6E77-48D6-85E2-95BF0558A188.jpeg
 
Nice pictures! I can’t wait for my pink orchid frag to grow out into a colony again.
 
Nice pictures! I can’t wait for my pink orchid frag to grow out into a colony again.
Shouldn't take long, from what i have seen your acros are growing really well and that pink orchid is a quick grower for an acro.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new