Joevember's IM Nuvo 20

Man...good to hear it was not worst than it could have been with that big of temperature change.

I see you have torches on their own island. I just don't see how in a nano tank other people can get away with mixing peaceful and semi-aggressive coral long term. I had a favia that literally eat a big blasto head right in front of my eyes just because I was stupid enough to place it close to it. I also have a button scoly that it almost half gone because a small torch fell on it and just recently one of the hammer sweeping tentacles touched it and left it's mark. Luckily the thing is now healing and recovering. Crazy warfare we have within our own tank :mad:
I don't want to lose anything to my torch army [emoji23]. But I do keep my leptoseris behind the torch rock. Even though they touch all the time, the lepto doesn'f feel anything from the torch. I think this is because the torch's sweepers don't have anything to latch onto since leptos aren't fleshy at all.
My BTA is the biggest threat to anything at the moment. It grew too close to a seriatopora and completely shredded it.
 
Had an 18° temp swing that took out my red/green acan and setosa (favorite sps) because I forgot to turn my heater back on after a WC... Also almost lost my RFA to my mp10. But a week after the tank looks great. Have a little trouble with my bubble coral placement too, it really went in on my blastos.
Anyways, here are some cool pics with blues and filter on:
20190129_200949.jpeg
20190129_200922.jpeg
20190129_200719.jpeg
20190129_195957.jpeg
20190129_200153.jpeg
20190129_200756.jpeg
20190129_200311.jpeg
20190129_200324.jpeg
20190129_200350.jpeg
20190129_202007.jpeg

Those pictures are unreal, every time I try with my tablet she's just a ****** blur
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new