JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

FINAL SCORE

title gif.gif

@stewy14 - 84
@tautog83 - 15
@Kathy Floyd - 10

Congratulations to @stewy14 on winning a mystery Frag!

Next game coming up shortly so check back in to play and win!!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

torch giveaway.png

Want a chance to win a HOLY GRAIL TORCH?!

Sign up for our SMS list and get an entry into a raffle for a Holy Grail Torch! Click the image to subscribe.

No purchase required. We will announce the winner at the end of the sale via text.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

NEW GAME
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Time to see if today is your lucky day! For this game, each person needs to guess five numbers from 1-25, and a Money Ball number from 1-10. On Saturday at the start of the sale (1pm ET), I will pick five numbers at random between 1-25, and a money ball number from 1-10. For each one of your guesses that match my five random numbers, you get a point. The person with the most points wins their points times $10 in A GIFT CARD!!!

If the winning person's number also matches the Money Ball number I draw then they win TWICE THE PRIZE!!!

In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

Here's how your guess should look:

1, 3, 13, 21, 24
MB: 7

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybot bar.png

NEW GAME
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Time to see if today is your lucky day! For this game, each person needs to guess five numbers from 1-25, and a Money Ball number from 1-10. On Saturday at the start of the sale (1pm ET), I will pick five numbers at random between 1-25, and a money ball number from 1-10. For each one of your guesses that match my five random numbers, you get a point. The person with the most points wins their points times $10 in A GIFT CARD!!!

If the winning person's number also matches the Money Ball number I draw then they win TWICE THE PRIZE!!!

1, 3, 13, 21, 24
7,14,21,22, 23 mb:2

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CodyBot. imma think about that free frag, imma think about the shipping, let me work over the weekend and stuff, when do I need to redeem in? cuz if I do it by the next weekend, I would have more than enough :D(im also buying other corals)

VetReefGuy57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybot bar.png

NEW GAME
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

1, 3, 13, 21, 24
MB: 12

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

1, 3, 13, 21, 24

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

torch giveaway.png

Want a chance to win a HOLY GRAIL TORCH?!

Sign up for our SMS list and get an entry into a raffle for a Holy Grail Torch! Click the image to subscribe.

No purchase required. We will announce the winner at the end of the sale via text.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

1, 3, 13, 21, 24

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

1, 3, 13, 21, 24
Heck why not!!

22, 7, 11, 13, 2
MB 9

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 38 22.4%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 100 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back