Joined in Aug/2011, and lost ever since

doug6644

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined a while back, and never ventured back. No real reason, other than all the "other" reef sites I am a member of kept me busy enough, and my wife hates when I ignore her. Anyhow, I have a 100g mixed reef, 40b sump, 48 DIY Cree LED's, umm an ER CS6+3 skimmer with a locked up pump (haven't used for 6 months or better). I am supposed to pick up a frag tank this weekend that I plan to plumb into my system, I'll just have to make room in my fish room, by the way my system is in-wall and I have a 12'x15' (or so) room to work in.

The system will be 3 years old this July, I think. No real upgrades or changes except switching from T5 to LEDs, well, and livestock additions.

I have a Scopas Tang, PBT,pink spotted Goby, a pair of Percs and their dinner plate sized nem, a yellowtail Damsil, convict Damsil, a scooter Blenny, coral banded shrimp, cleaner shrimp, serpant starfish, Conch and numerous other snails, crabs, a tri colored slug somewhere, several different macros, and over 100 lbs of LR.

Tons of purple,red,green spotted purple shrooms. Green spotted rics, neon green trumpet, green,purple,red monti caps, tubbs blue zoas,green paly's, and a few other Zoas, names unknown, a RBT with its nem crab, a brown birds nest, red meteor shower, green bubble coral (about 6" long). And a few others that I have lost track of names of.

I'll cut this off, but I'm happy to become a little more active in this club, and hope to meet more locals if I haven't already.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome and welcome to R2R! Got any pics? :)

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back