Joined in Aug/2011, and lost ever since

  • Thread starter Thread starter doug6644
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

doug6644

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Monmouth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined a while back, and never ventured back. No real reason, other than all the "other" reef sites I am a member of kept me busy enough, and my wife hates when I ignore her. Anyhow, I have a 100g mixed reef, 40b sump, 48 DIY Cree LED's, umm an ER CS6+3 skimmer with a locked up pump (haven't used for 6 months or better). I am supposed to pick up a frag tank this weekend that I plan to plumb into my system, I'll just have to make room in my fish room, by the way my system is in-wall and I have a 12'x15' (or so) room to work in.

The system will be 3 years old this July, I think. No real upgrades or changes except switching from T5 to LEDs, well, and livestock additions.

I have a Scopas Tang, PBT,pink spotted Goby, a pair of Percs and their dinner plate sized nem, a yellowtail Damsil, convict Damsil, a scooter Blenny, coral banded shrimp, cleaner shrimp, serpant starfish, Conch and numerous other snails, crabs, a tri colored slug somewhere, several different macros, and over 100 lbs of LR.

Tons of purple,red,green spotted purple shrooms. Green spotted rics, neon green trumpet, green,purple,red monti caps, tubbs blue zoas,green paly's, and a few other Zoas, names unknown, a RBT with its nem crab, a brown birds nest, red meteor shower, green bubble coral (about 6" long). And a few others that I have lost track of names of.


I'll cut this off, but I'm happy to become a little more active in this club, and hope to meet more locals if I haven't already.
 
Awesome and welcome to R2R! Got any pics? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new