Joining Reef2Reef...and New Tank!

Silentpanda619

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
40
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I have had a 20-gallon HOB reef setup for just under a year now. Now that I have had some success, I figured it's time to upgrade (and start being active on Reef2Reef). Reef2Reef has been very helpful in getting to this point.

The new Eshopps Mariner MP100 is setup and filled! Now time to start a build thread...
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
Thanks! The thread still says "awaiting approval before being displayed publicly" and doesn't show up on my profile. Is there something else I need to do? I want to make sure I am making posts correctly!
 
Welcome, glad you are here!
Thanks! The thread still says "awaiting approval before being displayed publicly" and doesn't show up on my profile. Is there something else I need to do? I want to make sure I am making posts correctly!
let me tag someone who can help you, @Gumbies R Us ?
 
Thanks! The thread still says "awaiting approval before being displayed publicly" and doesn't show up on my profile. Is there something else I need to do? I want to make sure I am making posts correctly!
You're good! They just put a little delay on new members first couple of posts, just to make sure you're not posting crazy stuff 🤪
 
You're good! They just put a little delay on new members first couple of posts, just to make sure you're not posting crazy stuff 🤪
Thank you! I figured that might have been what was up but I wasn't sure. I'll try not to post anything too crazy🤣
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new