• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joker Coral

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered Big Date Nite Goni at 2 or 3 am Tuesday. got no receipt but an email at around 1 pm the next day informing me they have no system set up to notify shipments so it has to be sent out the next day. ok next day things happen. nothing no tracking shipment no email so i emailed multiple times yesterday nothing. i finally start a convo here turns out they had a system crash so now they cannot sent it. but they also have no refund policy set up yet ither i was informed.

still selling corals on his site so im curious how this works when he tells me nothing is healthy an cannot be shipped?

OP
OP
zuri

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i guess they refunded me as i was making this so nice of them ty

Joker Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
email confirmation was send the day you order it and you try to let us to ship it out the same day that you place order on 2:35pm so i emailed you say we don't have enough time to finish the order

Last edited:

Jason sun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered Big Date Nite Goni at 2 or 3 am Tuesday. got no receipt but an email at around 1 pm the next day informing me they have no system set up to notify shipments so it has to be sent out the next day. ok next day things happen. nothing no tracking shipment no email so i emailed multiple times yesterday nothing. i finally start a convo here turns out they had a system crash so now they cannot sent it. but they also have no refund policy set up yet ither i was informed.

still selling corals on his site so im curious how this works when he tells me nothing is healthy an cannot be shipped?
Hi, we are so sorry for cancelling your order and the late refund. Yesterday was crazy busy since one of our LPS tanks had a heater issue. Controller died and toasted some of stuffs. We had a hard time to figure out what exactly died in that tank since lots are looked the same when turned into skeletons. So it causes a late refund. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We’d like to issue an additional 15% off for your next order order or current one if you still want some. Please PM me for the code. Thanks.

Joker Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and before you mad this thread i alreday told you we have a crash and working on a refund progress alreday.

Last edited:
OP
OP
zuri

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unfortunately its probably your system as you have related time an again its still a work in progress. just have to work out the kinks in the system. anyhow i appreciate the timely refund.

I also ask again why do you still have these coral for sale atm when you stated in email prior that nothing was healthy? are still selling the Big Date Nite Goni's?

OP
OP
zuri

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
super upset you added my personnel info in this thread

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 29 15.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 51.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%

Back