Joshporksandwic 220 zoa dominated build.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tap water test. To tune up sump and get rid of micro bubbles it took like 4 hours. To get rid of loud noise from drain another 2. Will empty and refill with RO tomorrow if it doesn't blow up tonight lol
4edara2y.jpg

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I filled with tap water on friday. Found 2 leaks on saturday, empty tank break the leaking pipes and reglue, refill with tap again and no leaks. When i was going to empty to fill with RO after 3 days now the motor that I paid $100 to get serviced and seals put in is leaking :( will remove motor today and take back so they can put new seals. I'm happy everything is tuned and ready to go just minor stuff when you use old equipment. I also decided that the mess i did with the plumbing inside the tank is too much and will break down and just leave the 3 flow enhancers without any of the loc-line.
DSC_0633_zps5d95687c.jpg

DSC_0634_zpsee436f7b.jpg

Lovge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!! And this is one of the things I have come to notice and love about MR. PS. in the last few pics you all noticed the james bond spy camera keeping an eye on his tank and his chunk of the earth :).. Creepers BEWARE

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tagging along... Looks like a great build and you have an amazing zoa/paly collection! Good luck with the build!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 100 43.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 77 33.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 37 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back