Josh's 34g Half-Moon Reef

DSC00010.jpg


DSC00024.jpg


DSC00027.jpg


DSC00029.jpg


DSC00030.jpg


DSC00031.jpg


DSC00032.jpg


DSC00023.jpg
 
Wow, I can see the new camera is showing off those beauties much better now. Looking good Josh. Now once you get everything figured out, you can come take pics of mine ;)
 
Some new acquisitions!

Miami Hurricane:
IMG_0648.jpg


Emerald Mummy Eye:
IMG_0654.jpg


Ktar's Melting Pot:
IMG_0656.jpg


Tyree Watermelon:
IMG_0662.jpg


Tyree Red Watermelon:
IMG_0668.jpg


Rastafarian:
IMG_0671.jpg


CC Pink Lemonade:
IMG_0681.jpg


Afterburner:
IMG_0690.jpg


Starfall:
IMG_0695.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new