Jourdy's 90 Gallon Mixed Reef

AMAZING tank! Would also love a copy of your radion program. Thank You!

What gen are your radions? I currently have two gen 2 over my 220... The third one got wet, and i am waiting to put the funds together to replace the bad one.

Rick Gaas
[email protected]

Thanks again!
 
Last edited:
I love love the layout of this tank - especially the overhead view! Nicely done!
 
nice collection--did you get these yourself?

curious, do you collect what is in your tank? Don't know the collection laws over there. Here in florida , many restrictions plus other requirments.
 
Update after about a month
uE6U1tq.jpg



I have surrendered trying to clean the back panel
RReKp1b.jpg



Letting them battle it out. Had to remove some zoas when they were getting completely covered by the other kinds.
kxzcLMJ.jpg


The SPS seem to be doing well althought the wild caught ones always change to a darker color
1q1J2AK.jpg

AHLglff.jpg

lwEHKr9.jpg

suOd95O.jpg

OIwBCE2.jpg


Starting to cover the rocks
5Cz7xMa.jpg

6FMzjWi.jpg


The frag station
XQzCRNP.jpg


The mushrooms are getting huge!
AB93tlg.jpg
 
Very pretty. Color corals are wonderful, many points of growth.
Tell whether amended the schedule lamp?
 
One of my most favorite tanks ever!
 
Thanks guys,

Here's the radion program I use, reposting again for those who are interested.

Here's the radion settings I use:
Jourdy.etg

My schedule is from 11AM to 11PM. Might need to calibrate with your viewing times hehe.


I don't collect my own btw. There are local sellers here that sell wildcaught corals, which is where I have bought a few. But most of the corals in my tank are aquacultured.
 
Wonderful tank!

I see no cleanup crew, how do you keep it algae free? Even your frag racks are spotless!
 
always beautiful. So many explosions of color! I'm hoping to try and so something even remotely close to this with my new setup.

How do you manage fragging all the zoas when the grow into each other? I hate doing it with my zoa garden, can't imagine what it must be like when you have to make it happen!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new