Judge me clam

NitrateKillah

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he is growing. I don't remember him being to rounded.

The ridges looks to more crooked, kindly like me teeth.

20200908_142135.jpg 20200908_142141.jpg
 
If the flesh is coming over the top of the shell and it's anchored to the plug you should be good. Though I might move it away from your goni (alveo?) That thing could sting your clam good. Nice piece keep us posted!
 
Very pretty clam!! Maxima? Make sure it keeps growing (white part on upper part of shell) and isn’t getting stung by anything. Looking good though!
 
Those exposed shells should be covered with flesh.
Things to know (in case you don't) :
=Temperature not to exceed 80
=Salinity not to exceed 1.026
=PH not to exceed 8.3
=Alk not to exceed 9
=CA not to exceed 450
=Good lighting required
=Moderate water flow
=Add phyto to tank occasionally
=Inspect inside if you can for pyramid snails and/or crabs. Shrimp is ok
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new