Judy from Coral Monsters

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
I have a bunch of aquariums. I'm going to make videos for you guys. It might take me a little bit, but I will make videos of all of them eventually :) i hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do.

Starting off with nighttime at the farm :)
 

Attachments

  • 20250718_211117.mp4
    64 MB
My Tonga starfish.
I know in the video I call them girls, lol. I like to humanize my animals 😁 The males and females are indistinguishable from one another. I don't have a way to sex them. Full disclosure lol
 

Attachments

  • 20250718_212259.mp4
    71.3 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new