Jump guards

spamvicious

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
226
Location
Yorkshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at getting a jump guard as currently I have a plastic lid which is hard to lift and manoeuvre. My tank is 90 x 42 x 40cm including the all in one cabinets at the back. I was looking at the d and d jump guard that says it’s 75 cm x 75 cm but when you look at the actual specifications it says 90cm x 90cm 1PC bird mesh, black material. So would this fit my tank? Or do I need to get the next size up?
 
I'd contact the vendor and ask. It seems like a typo. FWIW, Saltwateraquarium.com has these sizes of Jumpguard:

71"x35.5"
47.25"x29.25"
29.5"x29.5"

I guess availability may be different overseas.

Personally, I'd recommend @Kraken Reef lids. Not sure what your budget is, it'd be more expensive than a Jumpguard, but not by much, I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new