Jump in head first

MapleLeafReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am new to this forum and a new reefer. After having fresh water for years I decided to purchase a used 120g tank with sump. The set up came with rock, sand, livestock, coral, skimmer, ATO, lights powerheads, test kit, etc.....
So I have jumped in headfirst and am learning quick. I did a ton of research before hand but reading about it and doing it are very different! So the adventure begins and I hope to make a happy home for all the critters big and small. Looking forward to interacting with many of you and sharing successes and failures. I'm open to advice, criticism, observations as well as tips and tricks. I will say thanks in advance as I know I'll be leaning on you for support.
Happy days ahead...

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am new to this forum and a new reefer. After having fresh water for years I decided to purchase a used 120g tank with sump. The set up came with rock, sand, livestock, coral, skimmer, ATO, lights powerheads, test kit, etc.....
So I have jumped in headfirst and am learning quick. I did a ton of research before hand but reading about it and doing it are very different! So the adventure begins and I hope to make a happy home for all the critters big and small. Looking forward to interacting with many of you and sharing successes and failures. I'm open to advice, criticism, observations as well as tips and tricks. I will say thanks in advance as I know I'll be leaning on you for support.
Happy days ahead...
Welcome to the fishy family. Sometimes, that is the best way... jump in blind and learn as you go. You'll make some mistakes along the way and that's fine. If you get in a sticky situation (maple syrup pun intended), we'll help you out.

Canadian Olympics GIF by Team Canada

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy days ahead...
Welcome!

Off to great start!! Glad you joined

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.0%
Back