OP
PNWRich

PNWRich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and welcome back to the hobby! Glad you joined. Our daughter is just turning 14 and what a joy when she stops watching phone/computer to interact with fish and family! It's a great family hobby.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). It is never too early to start!

This might help you find people local to you in WA:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Yes! Thanks for the links. I’m ordering my equipment today and I’ll post what I get and my journey when I start building.

OP
OP
PNWRich

PNWRich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my build thread.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my build thread.

Looks like you've done the hard part with creating your thread! BTW here is the URL for top/start of your thread (your link above takes your further down - which can also be useful sometimes to jump into relevant part(s of threads):

Below is the info and links they gave me when I was new. You just need 2nd part:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

OP
OP
PNWRich

PNWRich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you've done the hard part with creating your thread! BTW here is the URL for top/start of your thread (your link above takes your further down - which can also be useful sometimes to jump into relevant part(s of threads):

Below is the info and links they gave me when I was new. You just need 2nd part:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
Thank you!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back