Jumping back in guys and gals

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Great to be back! When I left the scene @revhtree was just starting this site and RC was the king. It's great to see such success and I look forward to contributing, when/where I can. Still a vast knowledge of zoanthids in this old brain. As the tank progresses I will start a build thread. Many problems arise with a top down view tank. Thanks and good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new