Jumping back in...

Welcome to R2R!!

71ED48D7-DD94-4202-958C-BEC5C43A980B.gif
 
Thx guys! Is it ok for me to ask a basic question here, or should I head to a diff forum for that?
best to ask in the forums relative to your questions. better chance of getting multiple replies.
oh.... and welcome to the show.
:cool:
 
Welcome back. Yes lots of new bells and whistles but one truth remains . solid reefing princapals combined with effort lead to solid tanks
Glad to know that the basics haven’t changed!
 
welcome and Kudos for the discipline to keep a tank filter running for 10 years with no livestock. just topping off with rodi?
Yep-knew I didn’t want to scrap it, as I’d eventually want it set up again, so just kept it in its spot in the kitchen.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Great user name! ;Bookworm

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new