Jumping back in

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surfzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surfzone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
750
Reaction score
599
Location
Charleston, S. Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting back into it after just about a year of moving around from California to South Carolina. I was breeding Spotted Manderins but want to try something more challenging. I'm thinking angels and or anthias. But first I need to get food cultures going thinking Parvocalanis and Apocyclops for pod cultures and feeding them Iso. and Tetraselmis. Let me know your input on setups and also let me see your setups I have an empty space to work with which is about 16 feet by 20 feet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new