Guess who’s back.

imjustreefing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, figured I’d finally jump back into the hobby after being out for about 15 years. Username’s imjustreefing and I used to keep several softie reef tanks back in the day. Life happened, the tanks disappeared, and now the reef bug finally got me again.

Just picked up a Fluval Flex 32.5 and filled it for the first time yesterday. Tank is currently cloudy as expected, but honestly it’s still exciting seeing saltwater back in the house again. Feels like starting over all over again.

My experience has mostly been with soft corals and easier reef setups, but this time I’m thinking long term. I’d love to eventually try SPS once the tank matures and everything is stable — definitely not rushing it though. Probably won’t even consider SPS for at least 6 months minimum while I relearn everything and let the tank settle in properly.

Looking forward to learning from everyone, seeing build threads, and getting back into reefing again. Excited to see where this tank goes.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey everyone, figured I’d finally jump back into the hobby after being out for about 15 years. Username’s imjustreefing and I used to keep several softie reef tanks back in the day. Life happened, the tanks disappeared, and now the reef bug finally got me again.

Just picked up a Fluval Flex 32.5 and filled it for the first time yesterday. Tank is currently cloudy as expected, but honestly it’s still exciting seeing saltwater back in the house again. Feels like starting over all over again.

My experience has mostly been with soft corals and easier reef setups, but this time I’m thinking long term. I’d love to eventually try SPS once the tank matures and everything is stable — definitely not rushing it though. Probably won’t even consider SPS for at least 6 months minimum while I relearn everything and let the tank settle in properly.

Looking forward to learning from everyone, seeing build threads, and getting back into reefing again. Excited to see where this tank goes.

AaaR2R2.gif


Glad to have you back in the hobby! You'll like it here. It's active and the people are nice and knowledgeable. I'm still about 3 years away from my relaunch and my last tank was active 13 years ago. You'll be AMAZED at the new equipment out there. It's a totally different ballgame now. Anyway.......

Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 
Welcome back!
 
Hey everyone, figured I’d finally jump back into the hobby after being out for about 15 years. Username’s imjustreefing and I used to keep several softie reef tanks back in the day. Life happened, the tanks disappeared, and now the reef bug finally got me again.

Just picked up a Fluval Flex 32.5 and filled it for the first time yesterday. Tank is currently cloudy as expected, but honestly it’s still exciting seeing saltwater back in the house again. Feels like starting over all over again.

My experience has mostly been with soft corals and easier reef setups, but this time I’m thinking long term. I’d love to eventually try SPS once the tank matures and everything is stable — definitely not rushing it though. Probably won’t even consider SPS for at least 6 months minimum while I relearn everything and let the tank settle in properly.

Looking forward to learning from everyone, seeing build threads, and getting back into reefing again. Excited to see where this tank goes.
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new