Jumping into the deep end with both feet.

Sarobin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
72
Location
Nebraska
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,
I'm just getting serious in the hobby, husband has been in and out for over 10 years, and he just got started in again, and 8 months later, we suddenly have 4 tanks and 150 gallons of display real estate...
I've claimed the 40 gallon aquatop cube for anemones, and the other three are for sps, lps, and softies.
Never joined a forum of any kind before, but as I was creeping on here learning, I saw the live sale, and decided I might as well join, and if I see something I can buy it, (probably won't see anything good) ...Heh....little did I know... 64 corals later...starting to understand the addictive quality of coral keeping.
I'm thinking I might have to steal the softie tank from him, or just start another one for myself, we shall see...
20220708_133744.jpg
20220708_134015.jpg
20220708_134032.jpg
20220708_134047.jpg
20220708_135943.jpg
 
WELCOME!!!
Yep, It's an addiction.
I will enable it in any way I can.
 
WELCOME!!!
Yep, It's an addiction.
I will enable it in any way I can.
Thanks! At least this addiction doesn't have any health issues associated with it...aside from palytoxin, and anemones, and.....ok, at least my liver should be safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new