June 2009 Frag Pack Giveaway!!

Not sure if I signed up for this but since it doesn't appear a winner has been announced yet, I'd love to be included in the drawing! Thanks R2R and Elitereefs for making this possible!
 
Wait so do I have to do anything or just say 'sign me up' ?
If that's the case sign me up :D

Ah i'm too late >_<
 
I will draw tonight!!
 
Waiting and not sure if I signed up or not :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new