June 2009 Frag Pack Giveaway!!

WOW it has been like 4 days.There should of been like 4 more drawings for new winners.What is going on here.
 
The winner is..................

Wally1402

Please PM elitereefs to claim your prize. You have 48 hrs to claim! Thanks again to EliteReefs for this giveaway! We will have another giveaway starting in a day or two! WOOT!

Guys he didnt have to post after he won or I dont think he had too.. All he had to do is contact E.R. for his claim so Im guessing he did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new