June meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter nathan81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nathan81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Ooltewah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can host the June meeting the 21st if anyone is interested. I live in Ooltewah off hunter rd and have had a fish only tank for about 6 years, but have just crossed over to the dark side of corals.
 
Anytime that is good for the group. We can do it around noon again and I can make lunch. I can make burgers and have others bring chips. Looking forward to as many people as possible that can make it. All the advice and help as I can get with reefing will great be appreciated.
 
Nice! My wife & I should be able to make it.

Does anyone want to trade for or buy some red people eater palys? I could also frag some Devil’s Armor.
 
I may be able to frag some now & later gators and radioactive dragon eyes.

I have a frag of purple hornets but they're spoken for.

My oxides & utter chaos need a break ;-)
 
I've managed to acquire the below list for my tank so far.

Blood shot
My clementines
Fire and ice
Jokers
La lakers
Bam bam
Devil armors

Maybe when your oxides and utter recover I'll have enough grow out that we can work a rrade
 
I was gonna do a ReefCleaners order before the next meeting if anyone wants in. I was gonna have it delivered on the 20th.
 
I've managed to acquire the below list for my tank so far.

Blood shot
My clementines
Fire and ice
Jokers
La lakers
Bam bam
Devil armors

Maybe when your oxides and utter recover I'll have enough grow out that we can work a rrade

Sounds great! Maybe for July. Bring photos and we can work out the deets on the 21st then I can start a frag for ya.
 
Yea figured that out :). I've always used reef topia. I'll probably get a 50 gallon reef pack... Does your order qualify for free shipping? Just curious if there is advantage to ordering as a group.
 
Last edited:
ReefCleaners.org is what I always use as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new