Junior's new site is up!

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
3,302
Reaction score
61
Location
Michigan (48154)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new website has finally launched. Its my first website so be nice. Its a pics and info site only. There is nothing for sale on the site, so i hope this doesnt cause any problems Rev.

I hope you all enjoy it. Let me know what you think. Any suggestions would be great.

www.smokinreefs.com
 
Last edited:
Junior, great start on the site! Looking forward to your photo articles.
 
Thats a sweet site! :D
 
awesome man.. hopefully in the next few months I can invite you to photoshoot my tank... ;)
 
yes, i recently picked up a macbook pro, and i love it. Stumbled onto iweb, and linked it to my domain. I love its simplicity. it has a lot of limitations, but im sure as i get used to my mac, ill be able to get around them.

Looks good Jr! I like the little APPLE on the bottom! Did you make that with iWeb?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new