Just a 240 gallon reef tank.

Well plumbing, water, apex, clean up…well some. She is getting closer and added 70 more pounds of rock from another person downsizing.
 

Attachments

  • 5A2CEA88-2BDE-4D13-8987-329451176973.jpeg
    5A2CEA88-2BDE-4D13-8987-329451176973.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 57486E8F-95F6-4662-8B9D-514EAB87C2CA.jpeg
    57486E8F-95F6-4662-8B9D-514EAB87C2CA.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 893B028C-E6C9-46BD-B21C-1E1699B0BF72.jpeg
    893B028C-E6C9-46BD-B21C-1E1699B0BF72.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 76BB2305-9A60-4E28-94D8-3FE692863AB0.jpeg
    76BB2305-9A60-4E28-94D8-3FE692863AB0.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 136
I've started r.m about 2 months ago I think. I'm 2 icp test in, and have the dailys dialed in pretty good with droppers.

What are your thoughts on RM?
I think it is what I have been looking for in this hobby. I have always been curious about what all is being absorbed and used by the livestock and if a water change truly replaces.
Have you seen any change in your tank since starting even though so early? Thoughts?
 
I think it is what I have been looking for in this hobby. I have always been curious about what all is being absorbed and used by the livestock and if a water change truly replaces.
Have you seen any change in your tank since starting even though so early? Thoughts?
I think so but I have changed so much its hard to point the finger at the shine, but I will say I like it allot, being able to add specific elements,
then test for them, along with the reassurance of the monthly icp test. It's great so far and I recommend it and I will be sticking with it, I have 2 systems on the program.

This is a good video with some information
 
Any update photos? I have the same sump and I’m considering getting the reef mat 1200 or Clarisea 5000. I’m not sure how I’m gonna get her to fit and I haven’t found many other examples. Any more photos of your sump area would be greatly appreciated!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new