Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an apple fan myself but I'm sure that's not the case for some of you

RareEarthCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, flame suit on and adjusted for high intensity. A loaded question. Apple had my vote, but Android is now getting a second look from me. All I know is they are different and some funtions are better on one versus the other. In the end happiness in the product is my overall concern versus fandom!

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Touchy subject... I have always been a andriod guy... I hate apple for many reasons and can out perform any apple device with an andriod system. Take away apples appearance and fashion statement and your left with a basic and simple device not nearly worth what your paying for. Imo [emoji6]

GnarleyMarley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^+1 Android guy here, never been a fan of the IPhone, they are so behind technologically compared to Android. However for some reason whenever they add something new to one of their devices they are touted as originating it, even if it has been on android for years (1080p resolution, NFC, image stabilization, HDR recording, 3d tough) essentially every "innovation" they have had. and that's not even looking under the hood :/

Joe M.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went from hacker heaven Android to all Apple (phone, tv, desktop, tablet and laptop) over three years ago. I had a really back hack happen on my business via my PC Windows based server and since then no more Windows or Android. I'm not saying that Apple is hacker proof but I feel a bit safer with it even if they aren't as quick with the tech [emoji12]

abecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since I had the Droid Bionic and Motorola issued an apology for how poorly it performed since it was supposed to be the flagship phone at the time, I switched to Apple and while I have considered the switch back to Android I have never made the leap back. On a side note, I find it amusing that no one even considers Microsoft phones when comparing the phone OS.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer my Iphone but most likely because that is all I've ever used in the smartphone arena. My son started with an android and moved to a windows phone when he upgraded it and he loves it. It seems the windows phones always get great reviews but I guess MS has such a bad rep that most people won't try them. From a computer stand point I'm all MS. I've had a couple of macbooks and they were junk. They froze up at least twice as much as my windows computers. Since windows 7 came around it is very rare for me to get a blue screen and when I do it is usually my fault for trying to get that extra MHz out my overclock.

Hethari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Apple fan I pad Mac. But I use android phone there problem is that there software don't match there hardware so jam a lot. Apple [emoji179]

KliJefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run both, Apple for work and Android for personal. My entire life i have had Android and loved them and at the same time hating Apple for whatever they are worth. In my personal experience Android is more functional and customizable. The one thing that really drives me nuts about Apple is how good they are at sucking money out of people with accessories, new phones and tablets coming out all the time. Plus when going to your service store with Android you can walk out with new parts or whatever you need. If you need a repair to your Apple you must make an appointment and go to the Apple store (at least where i'm from). Not to mention the Apple following is like a cult.

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Android here
32584d4852b3b3cc4ed8bce6d5cae750.jpg

;-)

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like androids (mainly because of the ease of transferring files) but I support (and use) Apple products at work.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 65 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 5.7%
Back