Just a question

Stackhous1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does burning scented candles in your house with the air conditioning on and the windows closed affect your tank
 
Good question! I've seen this asked before, and the answers were mixed.
I don't because I'm paranoid
 
Does burning scented candles in your house with the air conditioning on and the windows closed affect your tank
Even if it smells good it's still air "pollution". Is also another reason I hate open concept living rooms and kitchens. Burnt toast and a haze in the air everywhere. (getting sucked into the skimmer) :)
 
I'm going to lean towards it might be bad because I've heard that some scented candles are not healthy for cats and dogs, so I'd be careful 😬
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new