Just a tad too much hype!!??

  • Thread starter Thread starter dougers31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
212
Location
Albert lea, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody else watching the guy tightroping across Niagra falls? ABC is driving me nuts with the rediculous amount(over 2 hours) of hype leading up to it. I should have turned the channel but just too lazy;)
 
Well at least there is only 2 minutes left before he takes the plunge ( no pun intended)
 
ty god for netflix dont have to deal with that junk (no cable or dish)
 
ty god for netflix dont have to deal with that junk (no cable or dish)

I have netflix and this is still the only thing worth watching.... Did ya see Thor is now available to stream... It's their one decent movie a month release;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new