Just finished my MBA today

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,513
Reaction score
45,807
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad to be done with school but now I have the problem of being bored for a week or two between MBA full time and work. (I got it done in a year by going full time and being a stay at home dad while powering through the program fast).

On to the next I guess! I will have to find things to do to keep me busy (and keep me from wasting more money on this hobby! :D)
 
Congratulations, mixed blessings you get to spend a lot of time with the wee ones.
 
Congratulations, be proud of your self it's a great accomplishment! I know the feeling, I'm currently in a doctorate program and will be done in less than 9 months. We have odd schedules that allow us to be home durning the day and things sure do change once it's over...
 
Congrats:)
 
Thanks everyone! I am literally creating a to do list for myself to keep me from going insane! :D
 
Thanks! It's hard for me to enjoy time off. I am always in "go" gear. I have to be productive :/
 
Nice work. I thought I'd have so much spare time afterwards... Now I look back not knowing how I got it all in! I haven't read a book since :()
 
Nice work. I thought I'd have so much spare time afterwards... Now I look back not knowing how I got it all in! I haven't read a book since :()

When I start up work again I will have even less time I don't mess around haha! I have to keep my work life balance in check I can easily get in trouble
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new