Just got a new tank

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This all brings up another question.

How many gallons of saltwater can a mobile home floor take before the sides of my place start bending inward?
Fill the house up first then you don’t have to worry about the tank

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ain't worried about all that water. I plan to steal it from my neighbors mobile home hose. Get him back for all his 9 dogs barking all day long when he's at work
good plan... make sure to be quiet while creaking the hose handle to let the water through... Also dont do it while they are showering

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good plan... make sure to be quiet while creaking the hose handle to let the water through... Also dont do it while they are showering
You could just re-pipe your sewage through a couple of Zero Water Filters and use that. Saves you from dragging the hose back and forth.

OP
OP
ZoWhat

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could just re-pipe your sewage through a couple of Zero Water Filters and use that. Saves you from dragging the hose back and forth.
Idk.... stealing the hose gives me a chance to peek over the fence to see his wife out sunbathing in a kiddie pool

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back