Just got a refractometer...OMG!

I just made a scaled down batch of calibration fluid yesterday to make sure my BRS fluid is correct.. 1.55 grams iodized salt added to 40.25 grams of distilled water. Matched BRS calibration fluid perfectly.

4AB560E3-F423-4B36-A6A4-EAA091AC5CDD.png

C3B32BB6-5745-4E45-8FBF-CC9649262F48.png

I'll have to make it at work where we have scales to mix 2 part epoxies. I can see it now with the co-workers, "what are you doing?" Me: " I'm making Flipper fluid!" Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new